2015年4月10日星期五

celine cabas tote bag to suit

Intro: Survival celine micro luggage toteBag Here is a go celine mini tie handbag bag or survival bag that I have put together over the past year.
Here is a go bag or survival bag that I have put together over the past year. It is ever evolving, but I have tried to be very mindful when choosing items so they can have the most impact and multiple uses. I normally throw it in the car when we are headed out of town and also when it is time to camp, http://www.celinehandbagse.com/ everything is in one convent carry bag.
I will say this, if you do not have outdoor experience this is not a shopping list. These are tools that will help with comfort, and survival if needed. You need the knowledge and experience to utilize the tools celine cabas tote bag to suit your needs. I have been an avid outdoorsman for quite some time. One thing I do regret, is not following through to the end with my Eagle Scout rank. I celine boxhad everything in place and my Eagle project approved, just never took over the finish line.
Here is a photo over everything that is in the bag itself. I will be going through the items by pocket. The bag is from LA Police gear, and it a great bag for the price. Below are a few examples a) kindling, they also can soak up a massive amount of liquid and be used to stop bleeding from a wound b) these bags are thicker plastic and have a double seal, they can be used to gather and carry any number of things including a canteen for celine phantom luggage tote water c) tea to drink, coffee filter used to filter dirt and other particulates from waterAs someone that has spent most of the last decade in Iraq Afghanistan I can tell you that firearms trump ninja skilz. And the Special Forces people I know would agree most vigorously.
Seriously, a firearm is a REQUIREMENT for any serious survival kit. Almost anything can be gotten at gunpoint. celine mini luggage Not to say that is a good thing; but it's the truth. Even a 22 will get you food (rabbit and Squirrel) plus if you pull the bullet from the casing the celine beltgunpowder makes a dandy fire starter. Me? I have multiple 22 cal pistols that I can reliably hit a bunny at 30 yards with. And a "defensive caliber" handgun for the big critters (like bad people, feral dogs, etc).

没有评论:

发表评论