2015年4月20日星期一

Celine used as the starting

Intro: Clear Bottle Purse I thought I would throw this one in for fun, it is constructed a little differently than my other one, but I think it looks neat. A clear one liter pop bottle 2. Clear vinyl sheeting 14 1/2 inches by 7 inches 3. First I cleaned off my bottle, celine handbags online scrubbing the sticky parts with peanut butter to get it all off. I cut it 14 1/2 inches long, and 7 inches tall. Then I http://www.celinehandbagse.com/ wrapped it around the bottom. Wrap your clear lace around your bottle 4.
Time to cut the vinyl for the top. I cut it 14 1/2 inches long, and 7 inches tall. Then I wrapped it around the bottom. It should overlap about an inch and 1/8. I marked the 2 holes where it overlaps on both pieces of vinyl, and marked the two holes that I Celine used as the starting point, with an x below them. This just helps you keep your holes that you have punched lined up better. I punched out the 4 holes on the vinyl, and then put the vinyl back on the bottle, and marked the rest of the holes on the vinyl over top of the ones on the bottom bottle part so they line up. (See picture) Now, of course you punch out the rest of the holes for the bottom. Next you can punch the side holes on the vinyl. (On one end of mine, I was going to make it more complicated, and then I changed my mind. So there is one extra hole in the middle on one side, just ignore that.) What I did was measure out the four holes on the bottom(About an inch square) and punch them, then take a scrap piece of paper and trace the four holes on it, plus the vinyl's edge. Then I moved it down the line two holes at a time, and traced the holes on the vinyl. That way they are evenly spaced without having to measure them all. Now you punch those holes. Next you punch the holes for the drawstring. I celine bag online ended up just laying it on the cutting board and drawing little circles an inch apart. This was a little farther than my hole punch could reach, so I folded the vinyl a little so I could punch the holes. Now that I look at it, I wish I had punched them down a little further on the vinyl, although then I don't think you could punch them with a hole puncher. You could, however, use a hole punch for leather, a spring loaded hole punch(Maybe, I'm not sure this one would be strong enough), or a hole punch that you can hit with a hammer. Alternatively, you could just cut a hole with an xacto blade, but it might tear easier. You could also use a hot nail, if you are feeling adventurous, but I don't know if I would recommend that or not. :)

没有评论:

发表评论