2015年4月20日星期一

celine handbags me a lot of Inara in

Clothes and a celine handbags online haircut for Valentine
Don't have a date for Valentine's day? This is one of those "before and after" pictures that points out the difference that clothes and a haircut can make:
Here is the same kind of image, but not quite http://www.celinehandbagse.com/ as dramatic:
It reminds me of a passage from the book Siddhartha, by Herman Hesse. In this passage, Siddhartha has approached Kamala, who I guess today we would describe as a courtesan (She reminds celine handbags me a lot of Inara in the show Serenity (as seen here if you are unfamiliar)):

Siddhartha said: 'I am already beginning to learn from you. I already learned something yesterday. Already I have got rid of my beard, I have combed and oiled my hair. There is not much more that is lacking, most excellent lady: fine clothes, fine shoes and money in my purse. Siddhartha has undertaken to achieve more difficult things than these trifles and has attained them. Why should I not attain what I decided to undertake yesterday? to be your friend and to learn the pleasures of love from you. You will find me an apt pupil, Kamala. I have learned more difficult things than what you have to teach me. So Siddhartha is not good enough Celine for you as he is, with oil in his hair, but without good clothes, without shoes and without money.!'

没有评论:

发表评论